Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stash Reorganization - Overflowing Bins

These bins have got to go.  They don't fit anywhere and it's too easy to bury stuff in them.


So, as it is still too hot to got to sleep (and I indulged in an afternoon nap), I'm going to strike while motivated.


Batting.  Specifically the cut offs from finished quilts - pieces big enough to make a lap size, two crib sizes, a couple dozen table runner or placemats and the little bits that could be used for stuffing something.  And two wool batts.  My brother branched out into sheep a few years back and when he had the wool processed at the local woolen mill, he gave me two wool batts.  As you can see, I haven't used them yet.  I've been saving them for something special.  I'm also working my way through a bolt of queen size Warm n' White batting and now that I've emptied my closet there is now room for the bolt and the other batting.



There's even room for my suitcases and gym bag, clearing the clutter from under my bed.  One bin down, one to go.  And for the first time in years, I can open my closet without fear of clutter bursting out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment