Monday, October 3, 2011

Modern Monday - Week 3

These blocks went together so slick.  I'm discovering I like working with wedges.  I almost put together the blocks as pinwheels instead of stair cases.  They look good either way.  I'm going to continue making two blocks a week - that way I can either make one very big bed-sized quilt or two co-ordinating lap quilts with different blocks.


Instructions for this block are posted on Jenifer Dick's blog here.  And the Flickr group pool of photos is here.  The Quilt Retro Book Launch and Blog Hop started today.  Did you follow the links and post a comment to win a copy of Quilt Retro?

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving these colors. Sometimes I start a quilt thinking I will just do so many blocks a week, and then I either get so interested I just want to hurry and finish it, or I lose interest and it gets buried under other UFOs. I hope you have more luck with your discipline! : )

    ReplyDelete