I pulled out the crumbs and strings for tomorrow and may work a little on Crumb-Along blocks tonight. Jo's progress on hers has been amazing, and I feel so far behind. I cut some 2" squares to make more wonky stars. That's how I want to border my crumb quilt. I only made two star blocks last week and never got back to it. Now that I've got some 2" neutral squares ready to work with, I can make stars on a whim. It's fairly easy to find the colourful bits for star points and centres in my crumbs and they work up really quickly.
Or, I might work on the String Quilt w/ 9 patches instead. I pulled out three strips to use as the centre stripe in making my next six string blocks. (Six seems to work out just right from a time perspective for me and it's the number of string blocks I need for each row.) These fabrics are wonderful, at least two of them are from Sandy Gervais collections (I'm not sure which one(s) anymore). I starched my foundation fabric blocks.
It finally cooled down enough to be able to iron the flannel without dying of heat prostration. I cleaned up my cutting area, trimmed my daily quota of HSTs and put the final stitches into the binding of one quilt (and started stitching down the binding on another UFO).